Errors in dog training: As a dog owner you only want the best for your dog. You take care of a good nutrition, you give your dog a good home, care about its health; you walk your dog regardless of wind and weather and educate your four-legged companion to the best of knowledge. However, from our human perspective we sometimes make educational mistakes.
Here are the major errors in dog training:
6 Major errors in dog training
- Error 1: Showing your dog you love it means to let it do whatever it wants.
- Error 2: You do not need commands all the time; the dog surely knows what to do.
- Error 3: When dogs encounter other dog you need to stop, everything else would be impolite.
- Error 4: When the dog comes to its owner after having done something wrong it needs to be punished.
- Error 5: The person has to be the pack leader. This can be enforced violently.
- Error 6: The person has to communicate with the dog verbally. Body languages, gesture, facial expression, pitch of the voice and hand signs do not matter.
If you want to learn more about the behavioural structure of your dog, different ways of communication between you and your dog and how to build a winning team please contact me.
I would be pleased to support you to understand your dog in Berlin much better. Please make an appointment.